Thursday 18 September 2008

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 8 HOURS MAKE

Picture of me taken at 9.00 a.m. in school

Picture of me taken at 5.00 p.m. at a shop

Look at the two pictures of me taken about 8 hours apart. In the first picture, I looked pale and sickly (面青嘴唇白) but look again at the picture of me taken by Sharveen at the Golden Inn Music Centre at 5.00 p.m. See all the colour has come back and I am again sporting my signature tan complexion. In case you say that I have had time to put make-up on, then let me tell you that I had make-up on in the first picture but in the second one most of the powder and blush plus lipstick would have worn off after 9 hours in school. You can see my shiny face with the acne to boot.
What I am getting at here is this; we can never predict what is going to happen next. In my case, I was down with a bad case of cough and cold and was under medication in the morning. By evening time, I became much better and looked the part. Life is unpredictable and mysterious. That is why it is so interesting.

No comments: