Wednesday 9 July 2008

THE HAPPINESS OF BLOGGING




For me, blogging gives me a sense of happiness. I read somewhere that if you are not happy blogging, there is a big possibility that you would only view blogging as a means to an ends and would eventually end up in failure. I enjoy blogging, I really do. I can blog for hours on end and not feel bored or tired.
There is actually no such thing as a set of “things to do” in order to be happy in blogging. This satisfaction or feeling should come within you as a blogger, writer and as an individual. There is no such thing as “easy steps to be happy in blogging”. It would be helpful if you are passionate about blogging. One thing which blogs have that stand out among other forms of expression is its personalized touch. Being passionate is one of the secret ingredients which makes a blog successful.

Here are 3 reasons why blogging is noble pursuit:

Reason # 1: Blogging transcends race, gender and religious barriers.
Reason # 2: Blogging creates emotional bond among bloggers.

Reason # 3: Blogging is an honest exchange of life-enriching ideas.
The above pictures show me in school with my colleagues whom I am guiding to start their own blogs. Hopefully, they too will find happiness in blogging like I have and that their blogs will also provide information, insight and ideas that enrich the lives of others.
Reference:

No comments: