Sunday 22 June 2008

HERBS TO TREAT ACNE


Pimples! Spots! Acne! Arghhhh! These are growths that are unwelcomed. There are quite a number of my students who suffer from it. Both my nephews have it and even I have an outbreak once in a while.
In my case, I always look for the Bunga Kerang Nenas which is a type of herb. It is easily available at wet markets and is cheap too. I bought the Bunga Kerang Nenas above for RM 2.00. What one needs to do is to boil it in a pot of water for about half an hour and then when it is almost done, add brown sugar to make it more delicious. Drinking this concoction for a few times will banish your pimple woes. Believe me, I drink this stuff whenever I get pimples and my spots clear up after a few days. Try it! There are no side effects and it is cheap.

No comments: