Friday 13 June 2008

HAPPINESS = A SIMPLE LIFE???


Since the title of my blog Xing Fu means happiness, the things I blog about would hopefully lead one to finding happiness in life through different means and channels. I just got to read an updated entry by Wu Chun in the Fahrenciti Blog and in it he touched on the subject of happiness.

Here is the excerpt that I'd like to share with everyone.

Having travelled to various cities in China for the past 2 months, it has given me different feelings and memories. I realized that in many places there are still people who are living a very simple life… Maybe they live their whole lives without shopping or entertainment... but still... they do spend time with their family, growing fruits and veges and even selling a big basket of strawberries for only RMB5! Hey, what's wrong with that? Are you able to adapt to this kind of life? Yes or No? Well, when you think of it... that's the life they had ever since they were born into this world. I did approach a few and had a short chat with them and they are happy with their life…that's all that matters, isn’t it? It really proves that happiness can be very simple. It's actually up to you if u want to be happy or not… For me, life in showbiz is very complicated but I guess I am lucky that I am from Brunei and I have always and will try to live a simple life because I think being simple is the key to happiness…Try it~! Fight for your happiness like a WARRIOR!

Source: http://ifahrenheitsfc.popstory.com/

No comments: