Thursday 29 May 2008

PUT ON HOLD











One of my resolutions for 2008 was to register for the PHD programme at the end of the year but I have to put it on hold until 2009. Why??? It is because I was advised not to embark on any new venture as this is not an auspicious year for me. My Chinese Zodiac sign is the Rat and it is in conflict with Tai Sui or the Grand Duke Jupiter this year.

I had gone to consult a Sifu on Tuesday about why there were delays in some of the things in my career especially the publication of a book that I had written. After giving her my Ba Zi and other details about myself she did an analysis and told me some people believed that offending Tai Sui would bring bad luck for those born in the year of the Rat. According to her that is not totally correct. She said not all born under the same Zodiac sign who offend Tai Sui will experience the same problems. It is also dependant on the element of the year one is born, i.e. earth, fire, water, metal and wood. Based on my personal Ba Zi, she said that this year I might face problems with malefactors or trouble makers who might be out to delay or negate all my good work. Those born in the year of the Rat offend the White Tiger and face attacks by the Five Devils, Jian Feng and Fu Shi. I am told to be careful while driving and also to beware of being robbed. I have to beware of falls, sprains, injury caused by sharp objects or accidents. Furthermore, these inauspicious events may occur suddenly and catch me off-guard. The sifu advised me against signing up for the PHD programme this year. She said that 2009 will be a better year for me as it is the year of the Ox which happens to be the ally of the Rat.
I was advised by the Sifu to go to a temple to offer prayers to the White Tiger, the Heavenly Dog and also to carry out the "ridding of malefactors" ceremony there. She also advised me to seek divine assistance to get more noble men to assist me in my career and other ventures. After the consultation, my mum and I immediately went to the Tua Pek Kong Temple in Old Town or the Pa Loh Ku Miu to carry out all the rituals she had recommended. I did all except for the getting rid of malefactors ceremony. That has to be done on Friday as it is a more suitable date. I also had a Car Pooja Ceremony done yesterday night. To me it is better to be proactive and take all the precautionary measures first.

No comments: