Friday 25 April 2008

A BEAUTIFUL START TO A DAY

Early in the morning I got to witness a very beautiful scene - a papa kissing his young son. The papa is one of the religious teachers in my school by the name of Ustaz Syed and the cute little boy is his son. The ustaz's wife was sending the boy to kindergarten or TABIKA early in the morning after sending her husband to school. And yes before he kissed his son, I also saw his beautiful wife kissing his hand. Such a lovely sight to behold first thing in the morning. I saw him with a happy smile on his face after waving off his wife and son. Actually, we should also start our day right by doing things that will make us happy.
To me getting a positive start to the day is very important. Eventhough things might change at any moment, a ritual of nurturing activities in the morning can help us weather minor annoyances and surprises later. There's no magic formula for starting the day off right but it is we, ourselves, who could do things to boost our moods. Remember, if we are happy we would treat others with a smile and believe me it would help to make the day a cheerful one.

No comments: