Sunday 23 September 2007

GRAND OPENING








As I am hoping to get my book titled, "Red Occasions" to be published soon, I am taking more photographs to send to the publisher. It seemed that the photographs I sent were not good enough for printing and that is why the publication has been delayed.
This weekend I have been a busy bee indeed. Luck must be on my side. First, I got invited by my friend, Sharon, to her son's wedding and got to take the photographs for the blog and my book. Now today, while coming back from the market, I saw that Vwinaa Bridal Collection was having its opening ceremony. Without a moment's hesitation, I approached the proprietor of the establishment, Mr Chin, to ask for permission to take the photos and he was kind enough to allow me to do so. For you information, Vwinaa Bridal Collection has the latest and trendiest in bridal wear and is located at no. 35-37, Jalan Lumut, Sitiawan. So anyone wishing to tie the knot can go and have a look at the lovely bridal collection there.
Ah! Now, I must tell everyone about my being able to have my photograph taken with the Deputy Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation, Dato' Kong Cho Ha. He was the special guest invited by the host to officially open the shop premise and I asked his private secretary, Mr Seah Toong Choon, if I could have my picture taken with the honourable deputy minister. Mr Seah was so kind as to ask permission for me and also took the photos. Heh! Heh! This is very auspicious and I am very happy about it. Tonight there will be a fashion show at Vwinaa Bridal Collection and I will be going. So LOOK out for the photos!
Check out the slide show below of the pictures I took this morning.

No comments: