Sunday 25 September 2016

SCARLET HEART 2005 AND 2016

Korean version: 2016

One of the hottest new K-dramas at present is Scarlet Heart Ryeo starring Lee Joon Ki, IU and Kang Ha Neul. I watched 5 episodes so far and am afraid to keep watching as the story becomes darker as it goes along. I know because I watched the Chinese version starring Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng and Li Shi Shi way back in 2005. If the Korean version follows the plot then many of the princes will get killed off. If my memory serves me, only the 14th and 4th prince will be around in the end. The girl dies in the old world but she wakes up in her own body in the modern world. Even the 8th prince who first appears to be gentlemanly will begin to show his dark side as the show progresses. Scary ..
China version: 2005

No comments: