Tuesday 26 January 2016

WHEN JUNIOR BECAME ILL ...

I was so worried for Junior yesterday. He was acting strange since Saturday; did not eat much, kept meowing and just slept under the sofa in the Ipoh house. When we reached Ipoh, he vomited and then became weak.

What to do? The clinic was not open as it was a Sunday. Then I remembered my friend telling me to make a concoction from sugar, salt and baking soda to feed a sick cat. I made the solution sans baking soda for Junior. He drank it and was a bit better.
Junir became better after drinking the concoction.  He was up and about by midnight and I heaved a sigh of relief.
Here he is all snuggled up in his little brother's bed.  Wondered why he did not sleep in his own bed?

By Monday morning, he was his normal active self.  I am thankful that he is okay.  Couldn't imagine how life would be without him.

No comments: