Saturday 23 January 2016

TOO BUSY TO POST ON JASON'S FENG SHUI UPDATES






My apologies to those of you who have been waiting for me to post about the Feng Shui updates from Jason Engs's talk last weekend, I know I said that I would do the postings but then work and health issues hampered the process.
I was under the weather on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I recovered on Thursday but then I had to make preparations for the Chinese New Year Creative Craft workshop for the lecturers and staff.  This workshop is a complementary activity of the Exhibition titled "Preparations Before and During the Chinese New Year".
Above are pictures taken during the workshop.  The participants were tasked doing a paper cutting of the Chinese character Spring, an origami Koi Fish from Ang Pao paper and a Cut and Fold Maneki Neko aka Lucky Cat.
This weekend I will try my utmost to complete what I had promised.  I will start with the first post after this.

No comments: