Here is the recipe:
1 cucumber. I sue the Japanese type.
3 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
1 teaspoon of brown sugar (you can also use white)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 red onion
1 teaspoon of pepper
1. Slice the cucumbers thinly.
2. Slice the red onions into thin long strips.
3. Put the cucumber slices and onion strips into a bowl.
4. Add vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, pepper and salt.5. Toss the ingredients.
6. Cover the bowl and then refrigerate.
7. Take it out from the fridge when you are ready to serve.