Sunday 3 August 2014

WHEN A HOUSE HAS TWO GATES

When I go for walks around my neighbourhood I couldn't help look at the Feng Shui of the houses.  Last weekend Lai Yoong accompanied me for my walking walk and I pointed out to her a house with two gates.  is this good or bad? Luckily for the occupants, the entranceway above is made up of two gates of equal size.  Now this is much better than one which has two gates that are not of equal size.
There are houses which have one entrance way which is made up of a large access gate for vehicles to pass through and a pedestrian side gate. This creates a sense of imbalance in your home and can have the added disadvantage of leading to a situation where the needs of one person in a relationship are less important than the needs of the other.

No comments: