Wednesday 18 June 2014

TELEPHONY AND INTERNET PROBLEM


The past couple of weeks have been very frustrating for me as I had limited access to the Internet.  It started with the cable in my area being stolen and this rendered the telephone and Internet useless.  It too until Thursday night for the service to be restored.  BUT, I found that my Internet speed had slowed considerably.  It took about 15 minutes for any picture to appear on the screen.  I made a total of 3 calls to Telecoms to get help but it was of no help.  Finally I told them that they should send over a technician to help as I hadn't the slightest clue what to do.  Mind you I pay RM140 a month for my phone and Internet.
Yesterday the technician came and said that the phone and Internet was okay when he tested it on the pole outside my house.  But when he came in, the phone was dead and so was the Internet.  Encik Din, the technician, checked and he told me that the problem was with the wiring.  He recommended Mr Bala to me and he said he'd come over to my place this evening.  When he came, he checked the lines behind my house and also inside.  After checking, he concurred with Encik Din.  So he changed the cable for me.  After that everything started working.  Thank goodness for that.  So now I can happily surf the net again.  Yahoo.

No comments: