Sunday 15 June 2014

AUTOMATED CAR WASH






I admit it, I am lazy when it comes to washing my car.  So I would usually drive to the automated car wash to get it done.  There are a few of my friends who are reluctant to send their cars to such drive through places as they say that such car washes can damage their cars.
So how true is this?  According to an article that I read, automatic car washes can be safer for your car's finish than washing your car yourself because do-it-yourselfers sometimes don't use enough water to safely remove dirt; or they wash the car in direct sunlight -- which can burn spots in the paint. Or they use the wrong type of soap -- such as dishwashing detergent, which removes protective wax and leaves a chalky residue on the finish. Or any one of several common mistakes can end up doing more harm than good.
To know more, click this LINK.

No comments: