Tuesday 22 April 2014

THE DOCTOR OR THE SLEUTH

Matt Smith (the 11th Doctor) and Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock).  Both series share the same director and producer.
WOW!!! If the Doctor and Sherlock were to come knocking on my door and I get asked by the Doctor to be his companion or Sherlock to be his blogger, who shall I choose?
Such a tough choice.  I like them both.  They are incredibly smart and interesting men. Though not considered handsome in a traditional sense, they nevertheless are attractive in their own ways.
Hmm ... if given a choice, I'd choose to accompany the Eleventh Doctor. The idea of  travelling through time and space is too great a temptation to resist.  Furthermore, the doctor, though a humanoid alien, is much kinder and more humane than Sherlock. One of my friends say that the doctor is slightly better looking than the sleuth. Now that I beg to differ.

No comments: