Wednesday 25 August 2010

FOOD GALORE FOR BREAKING OF FAST

I rarely miss a day of going to the Bazaar Ramadhan and yesterday was no exception, though I have to attend a dinner at a hotel later in the evening.  There is simply so much to see and to buy.

I am not sure of the name of this fish dish but I have tasted it and it tastes great.
A selection of fish dishes.
Pure sugar cane juice
Drinks on sale for breaking of fast
Chocolate Agar-agar
Passion fruit juice and plum juice
Sambal petai with anchovies
Soya bean drink
Ayam Percik
Ayam percik being grilled
Kartika drink
Grape flavour nata de coco
Mango juice
An assortment of dishes to choose from to go with rice

2 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

wow..looks like so clean. no flies at all at the bazar ramadhan?

Miss Cheah said...

Surprisingly, I did not notice any flies. Anyway, I am of the opinion that the Bazaar Ramadhan near the Manjung market is one of the best that I have visited.